How are we COVID safe?
The health and wellbeing of our clients and therapists is our top priority. Provision of face to face therapy will be continually reviewed in line with current health advice. We have currently paused face to face therapy and are providing therapy online (Telehealth) using our secure videoconferencing software. The same Medicare rebates apply for Telehealth for those clients who are eligible to receive a rebate.
When face to face sessions resume, the following safety measures will be in place:
- Clients are asked to email their proof of vaccination prior to their first face to face appointment
- Appointments will be scheduled to minimise cross-over between clients. We ask that you arrive at your appointment time (rather than early) to reduce time in the waiting room.
- Our therapy room will be sanitised and aired between clients.
- Your therapist has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms on the day of your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible so that your session can be converted to Telehealth or postponed if necessary.
- The rules for wearing of face masks are constantly changing. Please bring a face mask with you in the case that a mask is required.